B positive smoothie is a fabulous way to up the Vitamin B quotient in your diet.
Vitamins are necessary building blocks of our body.
Generally, most of us complain,we do not have time to cook breakfast so we go to restaurant,or order fast food.
Here is a smoothie recipe which will up your nutrition quotient and not take more than 5 minutes in the office morning routine.[adrotate banner=”1″]
Yogurt is a great way to start the day.It aids digestion,calcium and gut health.It is also a good alternative to people who do not want to have milk.
Curd or yogurt is suitable to most age groups.You get your greens once you add baby spinach to it.
Drink it along with blueberries and you get anti-oxidants as well.
For vegan option of B positive smoothie,replace the yogurt,with almond milk.
Almond milk is good for lactose intolerant and is low calorie.
Chia seeds are full of anti-oxidants,fiber and proteins.
Almond milk and chia seeds are now easily available nowadays and can be bought from any supermarket.
NOTE: Please consult your medical practitioner, before including almond milk,chia seeds in case you suffer from any allergies or are using any medication.
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 banana
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup almond milk if you like it vegan or 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Add handful of blueberries
- Cut the banana into small pieces.
- In a blender/smoothie maker,add the bananas,mango pulp,almond milk or yogurt whichever u would like to use.
- Wash the baby spinach leaves and add them to the blender
- Add 2-3 ice cubes along with chia seeds.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes till you get a smoothie.
- Garnish it with blueberries.
- !NOTE: Almond milk is not suitable for babies.
- It is a substitute for milk,for the lactose intolerant.
- You must consult your medical practitioner before adding it to your diet.