Our 100th post…Happy 100! First of all I must thank all the readers and subscribers who have always inspired us to eat healthy.It also calls for celebration. Eggless chocolate brownie is so perfect for it.
I have a sweet tooth and always look for a reason to celebrate.Consequently I am always up for a cake.
Quintessential chocolate brownie is always a favorite.Yummy yet easy to bake and always finger licking good!
Furthermore,you may make it in advance, if you got a party coming up on the weekend.
Egg allergy and cakes
Most people love to order it in a restaurant but many also suffer with an egg allergy.Hence they want to avoid cakes.Some also avoid it due to religious reasons while others may do so for health reasons.
However you can still bake a perfect soft, eggless chocolate brownie.
How about some brownie points?
I also recommend men especially make this for your partner.The gesture is so romantic,so why not get some brownie points?After all,women work hard balancing work, home, kids all the time.Why not give her a perfect surprise? Showing love does not mean buying a diamond or expensive gifts.Well ,I admit we will love that too but you may not need to break a bank always).However,even a small gesture helps improve your bond.
You will also love eating it after a good candlelight dinner or even a small or long drive.[adrotate banner=”1″]
Note: Serve brownie along with a huge scoop of ice-cream.You may additionally pour chocolate sauce and garnish with toasted nuts.
Scroll below to read the recipe of eggless chocolate brownie
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 200 grams baking chocolate
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup maida or plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 cup atta or wholewheat flour
- 1-1/4 brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- First of all,cut chocolate compound into small pieces.
- Mix pieces with cream in a large pyrex bowl.
- Melt this in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix well with a spatula, after every 30 seconds.
- Keep stirring while it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add sugar,cocoa as well as vanilla essence.
- Sift together maida,atta,baking soda and along with baking powder in a sifter.
- Mix dry ingredients with cocoa mixture to form cake mix.
- Melt butter in a pyrex bowl in a microwave.You may cover the butter and melt to avoid it spluttering across microwave.
- Add this to the cake mix, along with water because it needs to form a gooey mix.
- Grease a large cake tin with 1 tbsp of butter because mix should not stick to the sides.
- Pour the cake mix in the cake tin.
- Preheat for 5 mins.
- Bake mix for 40 mins at 180 degrees celsius.
- Prick the cake with toothpick to see, if the mix sticks to the toothpick.
- If yes,may be bake for 5-10 minutes more.
- Check with toothpick after 4-5 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes once done.As a result of this cooling,brownie will not break while removing from tin.
- You can also garnish the brownie with chopped and toasted nuts.
- You may also toast walnuts,almonds,raisins,macadamia and then bake them for a nutty flavor with honey.However, you must also ensure the nuts do not get burnt.
- Increase preheat by 5 mins if you have a new oven. As a result baking might also take little longer.