Cakes are a delight.You can make them vegan,fruit based.Eggless or with egg.Creamy or with chocolate.Upside down cakes are something I look forward to always.There are so many fruits which can give you different flavors.You can use pineapple,peaches,apple,oranges,berries and pears to make a cake.
I make an eggless cake with plums.They have a great flavor and luscious color.They are bountiful when they are in season.Plums can be used in a variety of ways like jams and preserves or juices too.Plum upside down cake reminds me of life.You may be down,but you will come up beautiful on the other side.
One surely gets bored of eating same fruit in the season after a while.Making a cake avoids your fruit waste too.It is easy to make a cake out of surplus fruit.It helps that you can bake without adding too much sugar.Eggless upside-down plum cake is a great way to enjoy fruit.
I love serving it with ice creams especially chocolate.
All my friends love it.Serve it with some vanilla or coconut ice cream.
Why are plums good for you?
- Great source of anti-oxidants and full of vitamins.
- Has good oodles of potassium and reduce heart risk.
- Great natural remedy for indigestion and influenza.
- Fresh Plum juice can even help 6 months+ babies to cure their constipation naturally.
- Prevent diabetes and cancer and have very little calories.
Scroll below to get the eggless upside-down plum cake recipe
Click video to see more recipe videos
Finally click here for more dessert recipes