1. Soak the urad dal ovenight, grind it.
Mix the dry ingredients with fermented
2.Add water and mix all ingredients with a whisk.
3. The batter should be free flowing, if not adjust with water or flour. Transfer it to a bottle.
4. Heat a pan with oil/ghee on low heat and make spirals for jalebi.
5. Heat sugar, water and saffron/
in a pan. Turn off the heat once it starts boiling.
6. Transfer the golden brown
to the sugar syrup for few minutes.
https://www.secondrecipe.com/jalebi/ for more details and ingredients