Vegan protein bar recipe
Energy bars or vegan protein bars is a great go-to-breakfast or a snack to pep your energy in between meetings. Learn to make this healthy breakfast without additives or nasties.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoon almonds chopped
- 3 tablespoon walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds pumpkin,sunflower,sesame
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup honey agave or maple syrup if vegan
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 2 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6-7 dates chopped.
Dry roast oats, chopped nuts & seeds for couple of minutes. Keep it aside.
Heat oil in a pan. Add honey or agave to it to make a slurry.
Add chopped dates to it. Mix well.
Stir until date mixture is cooked.
Add all other ingredients to the pan. Mix well.
Grease a tray and line the vegan protein bar mix on it. Make incisions and let it cool.
Store it in an air-tight container.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg