eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe
Baking choco-chip cookies at home helps you avoid extra sugar & preservatives.Great hobby for kids too.
- 150 gm soft unsalted butter at room temperature
- ⅔ cup brown sugar/raw sugar/white sugar powdered if not using raw sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats powdered
- 1 cup all purpose flour maida
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Beat the butter with sugar in a stand mixer or hand mixer until pale.
Slowly add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
Add ¾th cup of chocolate chips and mix.
Scoop 2 tbsp. of mix in a baking tray or cookie tray,3cm apart. Press down slightly.
Decorate with extra choco bits.
In a pre-heated oven, bake for 30-35 mins @ 160 C.
Allow it to rest for 10 minutes, store in an air tight container.
You may add flax seeds with little water to the mix to elevate the nutrition level.
The batter should be sticky consistency. Room temperature butter only should be used for baking.