Khatti meethi launji -Raw mango chutney
Launji is a great way to use the raw mangoes which fall in the garden.You can also make it with sugar instead of jaggery.
- 400-500 gm raw mango/kachchi kairi chopped
- ½ cup gud or jaggery
- 1 dalchini/cinnamon
- 1 choti elaichi/green cardamom
- 1 badi ealichi/black cardamom
- 2-3 laung/cloves
- 2-3 kali mirch/ black pepper
- chutki bhar namak /Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon Oil
Heat oil and add spices to it.
Add raw mango and salt. Cook until mangoes soften and water releases.
Add jaggery to it. Cook until mango is translucent.
Allow to cool,store in clean glass jar in refrigerator.