Bombay Bhel /Mumbai Bhel puri recipe
Bhelpuri is one of the best snacks for tea-time. You can make it in a jiffy by just adding raw and cooked stuff together
- 1-½ cup 'murmura' or puffed rice
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 -2 tbsp. green chutney mint,coriander chutney
- 1-2 tbsp. tamarind or date chutney
- ¼ cup Bombay mixture or any spicy trail mixture optional
- ¼ cup nylon sev
- 1 small green chilli finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- A pinch of salt as per taste
- Handful Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish
Add all ingredients in a bowl except salt and mix well.
Add salt in the end just before you serve so that it remains crunchy.
Serve in paper cups or bowls.