Eggless tutti frutti cake
Note:Do note that the baking time changes if you use a cake pan of another size.
- 1.5 cup self raising flour+0.5 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk with 2 teaspoon vinegar at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup tutti frutti for batter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup oil +2 tablespoon for greasing
- For Garnish: ¼ cup tutti frutti
Mix milk(at room temperature) with vinegar and keep it aside for few minutes to curdle.
Sift flour and add all the remaining ingredients to it.
Mix well after adding milk-vinegar mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
Grease the cake tin with oil.
Pour into the prepared cake pan.Decorate it with more tutti fruiti.
Bake for 40 minutes(at 160 degree C) or till a knife tip comes out clean.
Let it cool completely and turn the pan upside down on a large plate and tap slightly on the bottom of the pan to unmould the cake.
Cut into wedges or squares as desired.