Besan childa recipe
Besan childa is also a great way to use left over veggies and make a protein rich breakfast in a jiffy.
- 2 cup mixed veggies grated potato,carrots,spring onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger chillies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chillies
- 2 cup besan/chickpea flour
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to cook
Mix besan/chickpea flour with spices and little water.
Add veggies and whisk into a smooth batter. It should be of pouring consistency.
Take a laddle and pour it on a hot iron griddle/tava.
Cook on both sides with little oil.
Serve warm with mint chutney.