Air fried chickpeas
Air-fried chickpeas is perfect for tea-time.Learn to make this low calorie high protein snack here
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cup chickpeas boiled/canned
Spice mix (as per your taste)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ tablespoon Dried mango powder/amchur
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder/cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt as per taste
Boil after soaking overnight with salt/or use a can of chickpeas.
Air-fry the chickpeas for 7-8 mins at 200 degree C.
Brush on top of chickpeas 1 teaspoon oil or toss them in a bowl.
Air-fry for 5-6 mins depending on texture you like. Totally crispy or crispy outside soft inside depending on the time.
Mix spices as per taste. Store in a clean dry jar.