cubes, keep aside.
2.Cook spinach in hot water for few mins,drain the excess water,allow it to cool,puree it and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil,add cumin seeds,cook Onion with ginger & chillies until pink.
4. Add tomatoes with some salt,let it cook
5. Add spices,mix well, let it cook
6.Cook until the oil oozes out,Add the spinach/palak puree
7. Add water,let is come to boil
8. Add paneer pieces, let it cook until the gravy thickens
Serve with naan/roti
https://www.secondrecipe.com/palak-paneer/ for more details and ingredients