1. Saute paneer cubes, keep aside.
2.Cook spinach in hot water for few mins,drain the excess water,allow it to cool,puree it and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil,add cumin seeds,cook Onion with ginger & chillies until pink.
4. Add tomatoes with some salt,let it cook
5. Add spices,mix well, let it cook
6.Cook until the oil oozes out,Add the spinach/palak puree
7. Add water,let is come to boil
8. Add paneer pieces, let it cook until the gravy thickens
Serve with naan/roti
https://www.secondrecipe.com/palak-paneer/ for more details and ingredients