1. Soak rajma overnight or 4-5 hours in hot water. Discard the water before you use.
2. Boil rajma in a pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles. Keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and cumin seeds to it. Add chopped onions along with salt. Cover and cook
4. Mix well and let it cook until onions turn brown.
5.Puree the tomatoes along with ginger and chilly. Now, add the tomato puree to onions and mix well.
6.Add all the spices and mix well.
7. Let the curry cook until the oil oozes out.
8. Add the boiled rajma to the above mix and let it cook on a medium flame until it comes to a boil.
9. Garnish it with kasuri methi or dried fenugreek leaves. Serve hot with rice.