There is nothing better than a tray of homemade cinnamon rolls.The house smells so good. Warm and fluffy cinnamon rolls are always something you will relish.However, for days when you are rushing to make your deadlines. There are frozen air fryer cinnamon rolls.
I recently had the best air fryer cinnamon rolls for a quick breakfast. It was time for me to share this easy recipe with you too. There are different brands who make it and frozen rolls need just minutes to make. Many people love pillsbury air fryer cinnamon rolls.However I tried another one by Rhodes. Air frying delicious cinnamon rolls in ninja foodi gave me a delightful treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
How do you describe cinnamon rolls?
cinnamon roll is a sweet baked dough has a filling of vanilla extract melted butter and brown sugar. They are rolled on a lightly floured surface and cut in crescent like a Swiss roll. It is then left to rise in a warm place after we cover with an aluminum foil, until it doubles the size. Later, it is baked in a preheated oven until golden brown. Common toppings for perfect cinnamon roll include cream cheese frosting or a sugar glaze.
Although the cooking process is long, these warm rolls are perfect for an easy breakfast next few days. Best part, your house smells awesome when they are done!
- Use parchment paper with holes (I use circular one for my tray)
- frozen packet of cinnamon rolls
See recipe card for quantities.
I have used half of the pack(total pack is around 600 gms) in a single basket so that it cooks evenly.
Preheat the air fryer at 180 deg C | 355 degrees F for 5 mins. Remove it from the tray.
Place the frozen cinnamon rolls in the tray in a single layer, after putting a baking sheet.
air fry cinnamon rolls for 17-18 mins at 180 deg C| 355 deg F
Flip in between until golden brown.
Put frosting on the warm cinnamon rolls once they are out of the air fryer.
Hint: Always clean the air fryer once it cools. This way you are sure your food always tastes good next time.
- You can make it with a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls instead of frozen one.
You can also sprinkle cinnamon powder on top after the icing on cinnamon buns are done. It tastes delish.
parchment paper / baking sheet with holes
Store them in an airtight container in 3-4 days. You can also store leftover cinnamon rolls in a refrigerator. Air fry them for 1-2 minutes to get your warm cinnamon rolls for breakfast next day.
Ensure you remove any left overs before you use your air fryer basket. Air fryer should always be preheated before you use it.
No, you do not need to thaw them. Just preheat your air fryer and place the fries in a single layer.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]:
Air fryer cinnamon rolls recipe | frozen cinnamon rolls
- baking sheet / parchment paper
- 1 packet frozen cinnamon rolls I have used Rhodes
- Preheat the air fryer at 180 deg C | 355 deg F for 5 mins.
- Place the frozen cinnamon rolls in the tray in a single layer after keeping a baking sheet.
- Air fry the cinnamon rolls for 14-15 mins at 180 deg C | 355 degrees F flipping in between.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar / cream cheese frosting / frosting from packet on top.
- Serve warm
Top tips: Always cook your frozen food in a preheated air fryer for best results.
Note: Avoid thawing the frozen crescent rolls before you cook them. Give the basket a slight shake once done for best results. Spread the icing immediately after you take them out.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation.
Conclusion: fluffy air fryer cinnamon rolls is a great option for breakfast.