Everyone needs a cheat day! Someday when you want a break from the kitchen. Make a frozen pizza in air fryer, when you want to stay away from extensive cooking in the kitchen. Keeping a frozen pizza at home, saves you from unnecessary takeaway too where you end up ordering more than required.
Pizza is always a favorite because toppings can be of your choice. Be it kids or elders, everyone can eat it. Whether you like to make air fryer pizza from scratch in an air fryer or in an oven or you want to make it with a store based base. Best part, you can reheat your leftovers and have it another time. Learn air frying frozen pizza to perfection!
- frozen pizza
Take the frozen pizza out of the freezer
Unwrap the pizza, take out all the packaging.
Preheat air fryer for 5 mins at 180C |355F.
Place the frozen pizza in the basket.
Air fry for 7-9 minutes at 180C. Serve hot.
You can always cook a frozen pizza in an oven, just takes few minutes longer. Some people also cook in a deep pan over gas stove.
You can optionally add some chili flakes and oregano while cooking frozen pizza in air fryer, if you like it spicy.
You can add more cheese on top once the pizza has been cooked and cook for a further 1 minute.
Store the frozen pizza in freezer until you want to air fry it. Once cooked, you can store it in refrigerator for 1-2 days. Always reheat before consuming.
Always preheat your air fryer. If you feel your pizza is too brown, cook for less time when you do it next.
It was cooked on too high temperature, resulting in undercooked middle.
No, cook it straight from the freezer.
Yes you can. Air fryer is a mini oven.
You can preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes and then start reheating frozen pizza in air fryer for 2 minutes again.
More air fryer recipes
airfryer frozen pizza | frozen pizza in an air fryer
- frozen pizza
- Take the frozen pizza out of the freezer
- Unwrap the pizza, take out all the packaging.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 mins at 180C |355F
- Place the frozen pizza in the air fryer basket
- Air fry the pizza for 7-9 mins at 180C | 355F.
- Serve Hot
- Always reheat your left overs to avoid food poisoning.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation in the kitchen.