Everyone needs a cheat day! Someday when you want a break from the kitchen. Make a frozen pizza in air fryer, when you want to stay away from extensive cooking in the kitchen. Keeping a frozen pizza at home, saves you from unnecessary takeaway too where you end up ordering more than required.
Air fryer frozen pizza is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal without the hassle of traditional oven cooking. With various brands and types of pizza available at your local grocery store, you can easily find your favorite thin crust pizza or indulge in a thick crust pizza for a heartier option of a quick snack. The air fryer offers a game changer for busy days or family nights, allowing you to have a homemade pizza experience without the time-consuming process of making your own pizzas from scratch. By cooking pizza in the air fryer, you can achieve a nice crispy crust while retaining the flavors and textures of a delicious recipe. Plus, you have the flexibility to experiment with different thicknesses of crusts, from the traditional deep dish crust to a crustless pizza, all cooked at a lower temperature using hot air.
The air fryer cooks the pizza evenly, ensuring a softer crust and a nice balance between a crispy exterior and a gooey, cheesy center. Additionally, you can customize your pizza experience by pairing it with a variety of dipping sauces to enhance the flavors.
Pizza is always a favorite because toppings can be of your choice. Be it kids or elders, everyone can eat it. Whether you like to make air fryer pizza from scratch in an air fryer or in an oven or you want to make it with a store based base. Best part, you can reheat your leftovers and have it another time. Learn air frying frozen pizza to perfection!.There are other frozen recipes also that you can make. Air fried hash brown , air fryer frozen samosa,air fryer waffle fries, air fryer frozen pockets,& air fryer frozen chips are two recipes you will love.
- frozen pizza
Take the frozen pizza out of the freezer and the plastic wrap .
Unwrap the pizza, take out all the packaging.
In a preheated air fryer (Preheat air fryer for 5 mins at 180C |355F).
Place the frozen pizza in the basket.
Air fry for 7-9 minutes at 180C. If the pizza is not golden brown from the top , cook for an additional minute. Serve hot.
You can always cook a frozen pizza in a conventional oven, just takes few minutes longer. Some people also cook in a deep pan over gas stove.
- You can optionally add some chili flakes and oregano while cooking frozen pizza in air fryer, if you like it spicy.
- You can add more cheese on top once the pizza has been cooked and cook for a further 1 minute.
- You can use any type of frozen pizzas such as mini pizzas , french bread pizza, deep dish pizza, personal pizza
- You can also freeze any leftover pizza, this is the best way to make a quick meal for another day
- You can add any extra toppings like parmesan cheese, chilli flakes, olives etc on top of the pizza .
- You can use an olive oil cooking spray
- air fryer - Depending on the type of air fryer you need to select the size of the pizza. For larger pizza you need larger air fryers , if you want to cook the whole pizza in a smaller air fryer, cut them into 2 or 4 pieces
- parchment paper (optional, you can place that in the air fryer basket if you want to keep your basked clean of any melted cheese)
Store the frozen pizza in freezer until you want to air fry it. Once cooked, you can store it in refrigerator for 1-2 days. Always reheat before consuming.
- For best results , always preheat your air fryer. If you feel your pizza is too brown, cook for less time when you do it next.
- The cooking time of the pizza varies if you have not preheated the airfryer.
- The cook time also varies for different sizes of pizza . Depending on the size of your pizza , you need to cook atleast for 7-9 minutes and further if you have a larger pizza.
- Place your pizza in a single layer
- Use variety of toppings to make a tasty pizza recipe for your pizza night .
It was cooked on too high temperature, resulting in undercooked middle.
No, cook it straight from the freezer.
Yes you can. Air fryer is a mini oven.
You can preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes and then start reheating frozen pizza in air fryer for 2 minutes again.
More air fryer recipes
airfryer frozen pizza | frozen pizza in an air fryer
- frozen pizza
- Take the frozen pizza out of the freezer
- Unwrap the pizza, take out all the packaging.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 mins at 180C |355F
- Place the frozen pizza in the air fryer basket
- Air fry the pizza for 7-9 mins at 180C | 355F.
- Serve Hot
- Always reheat your left overs to avoid food poisoning.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation in the kitchen.