Lets admit it we all love fries. Hot chips and French fries are the easiest snack you can have when travelling. Most of the times we end up ordering a lot and later they go in the bin as they are soggy and you do not want to eat a soggy fry. Here is an easy way to reheat fries in an air fryer.
Air fryer saves the day when you want to reheat any goodies. Be it corn thins (now gone soft because to left them open!) or puff pastry biscuits. You can reheat your left over pizza & croissant too.
- left over fries
- oil spray
- seasoning of your choice (optional)
See recipe card for quantities.
Learn how to reheat fries in air fryer in easy steps.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place the fries in a bowl. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil or use an oil spray and seasoning of your choice, optionally.
2. Reheat the fries in an air fryer at 210 C| for 4 minutes.
Hint: Always preheat your air fryer.
You can also make a chip butty by heating some bread in your air fryer. Make a sandwich with tomato ketchup and have a breakfast! You can also try reheating fries in oven if you do not own an air fryer. It may take 6-7 minutes.
You can use any spices you like and give a twist to your rehear French fries. Chipotle, Cajun, oregano ,chili flakes or thyme. Even some crushed pepper works well.
- mixing bowl
- air fryer
Store the fries in a refrigerator.
air fryer reheat fries | reheat french fries in air fryer
- Mixing bowl
- 1-2 tsp. oil
- Pinch seasoning of your choice optional
- cooked fries
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place the fries in a bowl.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil or use an oil spray and seasoning of your choice, optionally.
- Reheat the fries in an air fryer at 210 C| 410F, for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Too much oil or overcrowding the fries in the basket will make a batch soggy.