Air fryer homemade waffles fries are a delicious and best way to enjoy a crispy, crunchy snack or side dish. They are made with frozen waffle fries that are cooked in an air fryer, which circulates hot air around the fries to cook them evenly. Air fryer waffle fries are a healthier alternative to deep-fried fries, and they can be cooked in a fraction of the time.
Frozen goodies are great for an appetiser on weeknight. We all love potato fries. Be it French fries or crinkle chips. Air fried frozen waffle fries are perfect for all occasions. Be it movie night, pyjama party or just when you need a pick me up. Learn to make it with best results here.
Potatoes are a perfect treat. You may follow any diet, potato is the best cheat day treat. French fries and jacket potatoes are a crowd favourite and so are hash browns. Whether it is accordion or hasselbacks. Smashed potatoes or shoe string fries. You can never go wrong with a humble potato., there are other frozen recipes also that you can make. Air fried hash brown , air fryer frozen samosa,air fryer waffle fries, air fryer frozen spring rolls,air fryer frozen pizza & air fryer frozen chips are two other recipes you will love.
air fryer frozen waffles is a snack that cooks in very less time.
To make air fryer waffle fries, simply preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a single layer of frozen waffle fries in the air fryer basket or air fryer tray and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. If you are using a larger air fryer, you may need to cook the fries in batches.
Read the simple steps below.
- frozen waffle fries
- oil spray or cooking spray
See recipe card for quantities.
- air fryer or toaster oven or air fryer oven
Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 200C| 395F. Place the waffles in air fryer basket without overlap.
Air fry frozen waffle fries at 200C|395F for 10-12 minutes flipping in between.
Optionally, brush olive oil if you like.
Serve hot.If you get soggy waffles then increase the cooking time by few minutes.
Hint: Always preheat your air fryer. Make sure you remove any remains from earlier usage.
You can always use a waffle chip blade to make your own potato chips from scratch. Freeze it in a tray after covering it with a cling film.
Use the waffle chip blade of food processor to make sweet potato chips as a variation.
Once the fries are cooked, season them with your favorite toppings, such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, or parmesan cheese. Air fryer waffle fries are delicious on their own, but they are also great served with ketchup, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Store them in an air tight container. Air fry again for 2-3 minutes before consumption.
- Air fryer waffle fries can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Leftover waffles should not be left for more number of days in the fridge. Cook in a pre-heated air fryer for 1-2 minutes .
Here are some tips for making the best air fryer waffle fries:
- Use a single layer of fries in the air fryer basket. This will help the fries cook evenly and crispy waffles .
- Shake the air fryer basket halfway through cooking to help the fries cook evenly.
- If you are using a larger air fryer, you may need to cook the fries in batches.
- Season the fries with your favorite toppings after they are cooked.
- Cook time may vary depending on the size and type of waffle fries you are using.
- If you are using frozen waffle fries, be sure to thaw them completely before cooking.
- You can add other ingredients to your air fryer waffle fries, such as cheese, bacon, or vegetables.
Yes, you can make potato waffles in the air fryer, for best results pre heat the air fryer oven and cook for 10-12 minutes at 200C / 390F.
air fryer waffle chips
- frozen potato waffle chips
- oil spray
- Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 200C |395 F.
- Place the air fryer waffle fries in the air fryer basket without overlap.
- air fry waffle fries at 200C|395F for 10-12 minutes flipping in between.
- serve hot.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation while cooking
Air fryer waffle fries are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a crispy, crunchy snack or side dish. They are a healthier alternative to deep-fried fries, and they can be cooked in a fraction of the time. So next time you are looking for a quick and easy snack, reach for your air fryer and make some air fryer waffle fries.