Lets admit it we all love pizza! Simple veggies, cheese and variety of toppings. It is as personalized as a meal gets. No wonder we all go ga ga over it! Going to your favorite diner is not possible for a pizza night every time, nor is it healthy to order a takeaway daily. Unless you plan earlier, it is not possible to make a traditional pizza dough at home every time. So what do you do for your pizza cravings? You make a delicious pizza with a shortcut. Just use corn tortillas or naan as a base, tomato sauce and your favorite toppings on it. You will relish delicious air fryer tortilla pizzas at home and enjoy a special meal at home.
Easy tortilla pizza helps you make delicious thin-crust pizza. You may use a store-bought or homemade pizza sauce . Just put your favorite pizza toppings on it and have this cheat's pizza anytime. This is a delicious recipe for busy weeknights and school bento boxes. cheesy pizza is welcome anytime!
- low carb tortillas
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings of your choice : black olives , red / green bell peppers, onions,
- Italian seasoning optional
- fresh basil leaves
See recipe card for quantities.
Preheat the air fryer at 200 deg C| 390 deg F for 5 minutes.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of your gluten free tortilla.
Now, add shredded cheese on top and your favorite toppings.
Place the tortilla pizza on the air fryer basket or air frying grill tray.
Air fry pizza for 4-5 minutes on 200 degrees C| 390 degrees F.
Hint: Always remove your left overs and clean the basket before you cook again. This
You can also make air fryer frozen tortillas. Just bake frozen corn flour tortillas as crust before you cook with toppings. This recipe can also be made in an oven although the cooking time will increase. Cook time in an oven is 30% more than air fryer generally.
- You can use vegan cheese for making vegan pizzas. Use vegan toppings like corn, sliced onions, olives and peppers to make vegan pizzas. You can also use mock meat.
- air fryer
Store the toppings in an airtight container and cheese separately in zip lock bag. You can keep pizza sauce ready or use a store bought sauce.
Always preheat your air fryer. Remove any bits of cooking left from the previous cook before you start.
They are made of flour wheat or maize but are unleavened.
tortilla pizza in air fryer | air fryer tortilla pizza recipe
- pizza cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- store-bought tortillas fresh / frozen
- toppings of your choice
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 deg C| 390 deg F for 5 minutes.
- Spread the pizza sauce on tortilla and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put handful of toppings on each pizza.
- Place the tortilla pizza on the air fryer basket or air frying grill tray.
- Air fry pizza for 5 minutes on 200 degrees C| 390 degrees F.
- Serve hot with red pepper flakes and oregano optionally.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
Conclusion: air fryer recipes with simple ingredients give you great options for a quick snack post a sport or a play date! 5-minute air fryer tortilla pizzas help you save the day when your little one is all tired from play! Pizza craving stays on bay, flour tortilla is here to stay!