Everyone needs a cheat day! Someday when you want a break from the kitchen. Learn to make a delicious hot pockets in the air fryer, when you want to stay away from extensive cooking in the kitchen. Keeping a frozen hot pockets at home, saves you from unnecessary binging too. It is a great way to save some moolah too, by avoiding a takeaway for snacks. After all, money saved can be used on a rainy day! Ninja foodi is my favorite kitchen appliance nowadays. Easy air fryer recipes are a life saver when you have guests coming at a short notice. I love trying new recipes while air frying whether its convenient snacks or full meal. Air fryer method is a good idea when you want to enjoy your easy meal and yet keep snacks, low oil.
Hot pockets is always a favorite because toppings can be of your choice. Be it kids or elders, everyone can eat it. Whether you like to make a homemade version or you want to make a frozen one. crispy hot pocket is a great snack! There are other frozen recipes also that you can make. Air fried hash brown , air fryer frozen samosa,air fryer waffle fries, air fryer frozen spring rolls ,air fryer frozen pizza & air fryer frozen French fries are two recipes you will love.
Top tip: While buying frozen foods, always check the ingredient list. This will ensure you are eating according to your diet preference. Some frozen foods for example, puff pastry might have an egg wash. For best results, always preheat your air fryer and clean it before your usage.
- frozen hot pockets
- Oil for brushing/spray
See recipe card for quantities.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 mins at 190 degrees C |375 degrees F.
Place the frozen pizza pockets in the basket, in a single layer, after removing the plastic wrap.
- Brush the pizza pockets with olive oil or spray oil
- Air fry the pizza pockets for 10-12 mins at 190C | 375F. Shake the pockets midway. For extra crispy crust you may increase the cook time by 1-2 minutes, depending on size of your air fryer.
- Serve your golden brown flaky hot pocket for a quick snack with tomato sauce.
You can always cook frozen hot pockets in an oven, just takes few minutes longer. Some people also cook in a deep pan over gas stove.
You can optionally add some chili flakes/ chili oil while cooking, if you like it spicy.
Store the frozen hot pockets in freezer until you want to air fry it. Once cooked, you can store it in refrigerator for 1-2 days, in an airtight container. Always reheat 2-3 minutes before consuming your leftover hot pockets.
Always preheat your air fryer. If you feel your pockets is too brown, cook for less time when you do it next.
It was cooked on too high temperature, resulting in undercooked middle.
No, cook it straight from the freezer.
frozen pizza pockets in air fryer
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 mins at 190C |375F.
- Place the frozen hot pockets in the air fryer basket after removing the plastic wrap.
- Brush the pizza pockets with oil or spray oil
- Air fry the frozen hot pocket for 10-12 mins at 190C | 375F. Shake the pockets midway
- Serve hot with dipping sauce of your choice.
- Always reheat your left overs to avoid food poisoning.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation in the kitchen.
Conclusion: Both air fryer homemade hot pocket and frozen hot pocket air fryer recipe are great snacks that you can make for teatime.