Eggless chocolate chip cookies are a melt in the mouth biscuits. It makes the world go Mmmmm..Valentine or no valentine ,have a cookie if there is no cake!
Chocolate can instantly lift your mood. No matter how hard the day might have been. Most people love market based cookies. No one says no to a good cookie eggless gluten free or with egg. However, it is easy to bake these at home. Baking cookies at home, ensures you have a healthier variety. You know what goes in the food you eat. After all, commercial ones do have added preservatives for longer shelf life. Baking at home also means, you get to control the sugar in it.
I believe if you want to eat sugar life long, then make sure you eat less sugar too. We cannot control genetic diabetes, but all other types can be controlled with a little self control. This is especially true for me, as I have super sugar tooth. I love cookies cakes and sweets. Hence such small bites make me happy with less sugar in it. These biscuits are a great companion for tea time. Also, a great snack recipe. I do end up eating these choco-chips just like potato chips (but restrict myself to a handful nowadays.)
Ingredients for chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Soft unsalted butter at room temperature
- Light brown sugar/brown sugar/raw sugar/white sugar Powdered if not using raw sugar
- Rolled oats powdered
- All purpose flour/maida
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
- cookie tray/baking tray
- fan-forced oven
how to make eggless chocolate chip cookies?
- Beat the soft butter with a whisk.
- Add the powdered sugar to the butter.
3. Whisk together flour and other dry ingredients to the butter mix.
4. Add chocolate chips to the mix.
5. Spread a 2 tablespoon of dough balls on tray and flatten.
6. Or spread on a cookie tray.
7. Bake for 30-35 mins at 160 deg C in a pre-heated oven. Store in an air-tight jar.
Read the recipe
eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe
- fan-forced oven
- 150 gm soft unsalted butter at room temperature
- ⅔ cup brown sugar/raw sugar/white sugar powdered if not using raw sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats powdered
- 1 cup all purpose flour maida
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Beat the butter with sugar in a stand mixer or hand mixer until pale.
- Slowly add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Add ¾th cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop 2 tbsp. of mix in a baking tray or cookie tray,3cm apart. Press down slightly.
- Decorate with extra choco bits.
- In a pre-heated oven, bake for 30-35 mins @ 160 C.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes, store in an air tight container.
You can also involve older kids while baking them. Let them help you while you make your cookie dough. It also builds an interest in cooking. I loved assisting my mum while she made sweets at home. We hardly bought market based sweets for festivals. Making sweets is still my first hobby of choice. Eggless chocolate chip cookies are a good start move to non- chocolate recipes once they are happy to help!
Perfect for travel and feeling good about life!
What can I bake If I don't have eggs?
There are so many egg free recipes. If you would like to start with something basic, you must try these eggless cookie recipes.
- Maggi masala cookies
I love making the Orange and chocolate cookies. It is a great combination. Citrus brings out great flavor in it, much like strawberries and cream. Those cookies are much denser and perfect for coffee.
Also, click here to see more recipe videos.