Who took the cookie from the cookie jar? We all took the cookie! What's not to love about this dessert. Whether you eat it for breakfast with milk or have it as a an ice cream. All it takes is a good cookie jar to change the mood of a hungry human. I love cookies of all shapes and sizes. Cookie dough comes to the rescue when you do not have time to make from scratch in a stand mixer / electric mixer. Making easy air fryer cookie by using chocolate chip cookie dough won't disappoint you. It gives you the perfect chewy texture. Who can resist the magic of chocolate chips in a perfect baked bikkies. Learn to make this easy recipe of air fryer breakfast cookie here.
Air fryer cookie recipe is one for keeps.Whether its the Aussie favorite Anzac cookie or 2-ingredient peanut butter cookies. Orange hinted chocolate cream biscuits or Eggless jam drops remind me of Autumn & Christmas. Perfect with hot chocolate. Ragi biscuits( Little millet) or wholemeal Indian Nankhatai are healthy cookies for those with growing needs. If you need some for teatime, nothing beats twisted Khari. Southern style frozen biscuit helps you when you want something salty.
Air fryer helps me bake cookies with little less time when I use the pre-made dough. Golden brown chewy cookie with a gooey center is a great option for a lazy breakfast.Entire batch is usually gone in 2-3 days.
- cookie dough (store bought)
- extra chocolate-chips / nuts for garnish, optional
- oil spray
See recipe card for quantities.
1.Use a knife to cut the frozen cookie dough in thick slices.
2. Meanwhile preheat the air fryer at 170 deg C} 340 deg F for 5 minutes. Place the cookie cuts in the airfryer plate
3. Optionally add more choco chips on top of the raw cookie cuts.
4. Cook for 12-13 minutes at 170 C | 340 F. Cook for 2-3 minutes more if you prefer more hard texture.
Let it cool over wire rack once done.
Hint: Always preheat your air fryer. Remove any tidbits which may be present from the earlier cook before you preheat the basket.
You can also bake these cookies in a preheated oven. It takes 30% time longer cook time. You may also bake them from scratch, by making your own cookie dough ball in an air fryer.
You can add extra nuts or chocolate chips on top. You may also add some tutti-frutti / dried fruit peels on top of the cookies.
- air fryer
- piece of parchment paper
- cooling rack (optional)
Store the cooled air fryer biscuits in an airtight container. chocolate chip air fryer cookies last upto 7-10 days at room temperature.
Keep the dough chilled until you use it.
Make sure it cools completely before you store them. You can freeze them for upto 3 months. Keep a waxed paper in between if you are stacking them. If glazed, the icing must be dry before you store them.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Air fryer chocolate chip cookie recipe
- piece of parchment paper / baking sheet
- sharp knife
- cooling rack optional
- 1 packet cookie dough a 450gm packet of cookie dough yielded 12 cookies
- handful milk chocolate chips / dark chocolate chips or nuts for garnish as per choice.
- Use a knife to cut the frozen cookie dough in thick slices. Meanwhile preheat the air fryer at 170 deg C} 340 deg F for 5 minutes.
- Layer the thick slices on a parchment paper in a baking tray,with some space in between.
- Optionally add more choco chips on top of the raw cookie cuts.
- Cook for 12-13 minutes at 170 C | 340 F. Cook for 2-3 minutes more if you prefer more hard texture.
- Store the cooled air fryer biscuits in an airtight container.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
Conclusion: Ninja foodi air fryer does a great job while making air fryer chocolate chip cookies. Air fryer cookies is a sweet treat you will cherish always and the best part whole kitchen smells wonderful!