Tropical juice is an easy juice to make. Juicing helps you add liquids to your diet which is great if you are lazy in drinking water. We all love flavors but it is always better to have natural juice rather than bottled one. This helps you avoid any added sugar or preservatives too, which are added for bigger shelf life.
Learn to make this tropical fruit juice in easy steps in any high speed blender. Vitamix has changed my life for the better as now I make whole fruit juice instead of throwing away fiber. Yes, you may say juicing changes the constituency but who eats 5-6 fruits on a daily basis. At least with juicing, I know I had my fruits today.
Benefits of tropical juice
- Improves immunity.
- Aids weight-loss.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- Helps detox.
- flax seeds
- ice cubes
Refer to recipe card for details.
- Chop fruits and peel ginger. Add oranges to your high speed blender.
- Add ginger, pineapple and ice cubes.
- Now add flax seeds to it optionally.
- Blend in a Vitamix after adding water and ice cubes.
- Serve fresh.
- Refer to our post on cleaning vitamix containers with or without dishwasher
Apple, pear, passion fruit, peach and guava can be added to make your own juice variation.
You can also substitute apple with mango in summer. Add mint leaves or cayenne pepper if you like to add some spice to it. You can also make a tropical fruit slushies by freezing the cut fruit first.
It stays fresh for 2 hours. Best to have it fresh.
If you find water and fruit pulp separated, discard immediately.
Tropical juice recipe
- Vitamix blender
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds
- ¼ cup pineapple
- 2 cup Valencia oranges / navel oranges
- 1 piece ginger
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- Chop fruits and peel ginger.
- Blend in a Vitamix after adding fruits, flax seeds, water and ice cubes.
- Serve fresh.
around 2 hours.