Mango oats smoothie is a great way to start your day. You can eat healthy oats in a smoothie too, without cribbing about its blandness. There is no cooking involved, hence even your kids can make it, under your observation. Mangoes are the king of fruits and plenty when in season. They make a fabulous smoothie as they are inherently sweet.
Why healthy mango smoothie?
This is my sunshine smoothie. It is perfect for a warm sunny day, when you are out and about. Mangoes are great for vitamin A and help your vision. Coconut water gives you enough hydration. It also helps you with Vitamin E. Thereby helps your gut and hair. Bananas add natural sugar and Magnesium. Helps your muscles repair and also avoid acidity. What more do you need?
Benefits of oats
Make time for a quick breakfast before an early meeting and avoid eating those antacids, for curing acidity due to late breakfast. 5 minutes breakfast and yet a healthy, perfect start of the day for a hot summer morning. Good food recipes are made of these!!
This way of having oats is great for a no-cook meal. Whether you like to have it as overnight oats or as an addition to vegan chia pudding. Oats are great for breakfast. They help avoid constipation and acidity. Also, help in weight-loss. I love to add oats to normal whole wheat flour while making roti. There is no change in taste and oats adds to nutrient profile. You can also add oats and all purpose flour during baking too.
- Knife for chopping fruit
- coconut water
- Scoop the mango and roughly chop them.
- Add all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Strawberry mango smoothie or blueberry mango smoothie is also a great variation. You can use frozen berries if fresh ones are not available. Banana oats smoothie bowl is a good breakfast for babies who have just been introduced to solids. Cinnamon adds to the X factor and bananas are great for good digestion if you like banana and cinnamon together and do not have fruits at home.
- You can use any non-dairy milk like oats milk or coconut milk too. You may also use milk if non-vegan. Use mango pulp or make a frozen mango smoothie if fresh mangoes are not in season. If you are a vegetarian, you may use cow's milk. However, mango oat milk smoothie will appeal even to non vegans.
Store it in a bottle in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
Banana mango smoothie recipe | oats smoothie with mangoes
- ½ cup banana 1 medium banana
- 1 cup mangoes chopped
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 2-3 ice cubes optional
- Put all ingredients in the blender along with ice cubes.
- Blend together until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve Immediately.
It makes smoothie thicker and creamier without adding dairy.
No it does not.
melons, pineapple, oranges and other citrus fruits especially if using milk.