Candied pecans are an easy snack but if you want to avoid the extra sugar, toasted pecans are just what you need. If you have not tasted them yet, you must. They are a little sweeter to walnuts and just taste so yum! I love using nuts in most recipes. Be it peanuts,chestnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts. They add a special touch to whatever you are making.
Roasting pecans in an air fryer is easy. I just keep them handy. Eat it as a snack on teatime or add it to your carrot cake. You can make them in a skillet, an oven too. Learn this easy air fryer pecans recipe for a tasty pick me up anytime!
Benefits of pecans
- They help lower cholesterol.
- Good source of potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- Aid weight loss as they are good source of fiber.
- Good source of vitamin E
- They are anti-inflammatory.
- Air fryer or fan forced oven
How to make roasted pecans in an air fryer?
Take raw pecans in a bowl, add any salt/spice as per your taste. I prefer it without any salt/spices
Preheat the air fryer at 150 deg C | 300 deg F for 5-10 mins. Place them in a preheated air fryer basket without overlap.Air fry them at 150 C |300 F for 10-12 mins.
You can make candied pecans and also a salad with apples and nuts. Glazed pecans, buttered pecans chocolate covered pecans, salted pecans are other dishes you can make. You can also make basil pesto with pecans. Cajun spiced pecans are also popular.
Store at room temperature in an air tight container.
air fryer pecans recipe
- 1 cup pecans groundnuts with skin
- Preheat the air fryer at 150 deg C | 300 deg F for 5-10 mins.
- Place the pecans in a preheated air fryer basket
- Air fry them at 150 C |300 F for 10-12 mins.
- Store in a clean dry air-tight container once cool.
Yes, here is a list of Indian recipes you can easily make in air fryer.