Many of us describe this dish "Chilli paneer" as one word..Yumm!!!
What is chilli paneer?
This starter is one of the easiest appetizers, you can make at home.This is a particular crowd favorite.Both vegetarians and meat lovers love it.You will definitely love making them especially when it is free from MSG.Cottage cheese fried or baked to perfection and served with soy and sesame spicy sauce mix.You can make chilli paneer recipes dry or in sauce.
Homemade paneer gets a stylish makeover.It wins the heart of all hungry patrons.We talk about this dish, maximum while leaving an office party.Give your dinners/luncheons a stylish twist.You ensure guests leave with a smile and a beautiful memory.Enjoy this dish as home just like we do.It is perfect companion of noodles and fried rice while rains lash down.
Life is beautiful and blissful because your tummy is full.Always be thankful for a roof on your head and food.
What is Indo-Chinese cuisine?
- Indo-Chinese is a fusion cuisine which has best of both Indian spices and Chinese food due to this it suits Indian palate.
- You may make it as spicy as you like.
- May also remove MSG or ajinomoto which is added in restaurants.
- It is immensely popular across shacks and hotels across India.
- You will always find college kids and bachelors raving for it.
- This cuisine is an amalgamation of vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dishes.
- Adapted from Asian cuisine.
- Other dishes include fried rice,noodles,meatballs,baby corn,manchurian,wontons,momo and dumplings.
Steps to bake the Paneer Cubes and add to vegetables
How to make chilli paneer restaurant style?
Scroll down to read the Chilli paneer recipe