There is no greater love than chocolates and softy. Combine the both and taste is amazing. Chocolate ice cream makes everyone melt. The below recipe is for an old fashioned homemade chocolate ice cream without eggs. You can make this chocolate ice cream recipe without ice cream maker. I get a smile every time I think about it. Also, the Bollywood number.. Chocolate lime juice ice cream.. from Hum Aapke Hai kaun comes to my mind. Some things always stay with you don't they?
Sweet treats and worrywarts'
This is much to the worry of parents. They always want to restrict this sweet treat. May be once a week or month. Just to ensure there is need to visit a dentist due to all this sweet tooth. It is important our teeth stay strong. This is a great way to enjoy and de-stress. It is a great way to uplift your mood, even when we have moved on from childhood. You can play around with this dessert according to your tastes.
- Cream for whipping
- Cocoa powder
- Corn flour or Coconut flour.
- Stand mixer for whipping cream optional
How to make chocolate ice cream without ice crema maker?
- Reduce milk and add cocoa powder and sugar to it.
- Blend and strain to remove any impurities.
- Add the above mix to whipped cream and mix well.
- Allow it to set for an hour and whisk again.
- Let it set for 6-8 hours. Your treat is ready.
Read the chocolate ice-cream recipe below:
Creamy chocolate ice cream recipe
- 1 ltr full fat milk
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour/4 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 250 ml cream for whipping
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan,let it reduced to ⅔ of quantity.
- Turn off the heat , add sugar, cocoa and cornflour/coconut flour.
- Blend this mix and strain it through a sieve.
- Whip the cream until soft peak and add the chocolate mix .
- Mix it very lightly using a spatula.
- Allow it to set a little (this may take about 1 hour), then whisk it for about 10 seconds. Return it to the freezer to set for 6-8 hours
Coconut flour is finely desiccated coconut powder
Add nuts, sprinkles, berries, garnish with whipped cream, top it with extra hot ganache like a sundae. Serve it with vanilla flavor. Just eat it the way it is in a cup or cone or a waffle. Ice cream you scream we all scream for ice cream! For best results, use a cocoa powder for extra dark chocolate for that dark color.
Cover it tightly with a plastic wrap.
Cornstarch helps it grow thicker.
Temperature of freezer is not very low.
whole milk or any full cream milk with high fat percentage.