Vegetable Maggi noodles is my lazy Sunday breakfast.Most of us rely on noodle packets maggi,top ramen,or any other brand.You can cook them in a jiffy. I especially love eating it when it is cold outside or raining.Bachelors love it,college goers love it and so do kids.I can eat noodles daily although I limit this recipe to my Sunday morning.After a hot cup of tea, i look forward to just having noodles.These days you get many flavours or noodles.I love making even noodles masala/spice mix at home.It has no preservatives and I love spices in my noodles.The outside sachets are quite limited.Making your own masala mix means you can add it to any plain noodles or sobu and make your own dish.
All of us have our special way of having noodles.Some like it with egg ,some with cheese.Some like it only with veggies.
Adding vegetables to store bought packet,adds nutrition as well as personal touch.
On a bright side,it even increases the quantity as you get spoonfuls.
So eat it soupy or dry, noodles is always good to try.
Click link below to watch the video of Vegetable maggi noodles:
- 1 packet maggi/noodles along with taste maker
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tsp stock powder alternatively use fresh 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 3 cups water
- Salt as per taste
- Add maggi/ramen/noodles to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Cook for 2 minutes,strain and keep aside.
- In a pan,add oil and onions.Saute for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes,carrots and salt.Mix well.
- Add capsicum,peas and spices.Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled noodles,1 cup of water and mix well.
- Serve hot.
You can also cook rice noodles in a similar fashion.
Click pho to read this exciting recipe.
click here for more recipe videos.