Eggless chocolate walnut cake is a yummy dessert.
You will never go wrong with it. Basic eggless chocolate cake decorated with walnuts or any nuts of your choice makes your day. Have a slice with your morning coffee or have it with ice cream for dinner.
It is an amazing recipe. You can even replace chocolate with coffee and enjoy your coffee walnut slice. As coffee is not so good for kids, I still prefer the choco-nut cake.
How to make eggless chocolate cake?
Baking is an amazing therapy. Nothing is better than moist chocolate cake. It helps you de-stress. However, most cakes either have egg or maida. Either they are too creamy or totally dry, when bought from the market. What do you do when eggs don't suit you? When you want to avoid eggs even if they do?
Make your own using this below recipe. You will not be disappointed.
It helps me avoid the extra sugar, preservatives and cream from the commercial preparations. You can also make eggless chocolate cake with condensed milk if you like. I find it a bit dense and extra sweet. I prefer the butter milk version. When you have a kid at home, you want to give them healthy food. Making cakes with wholewheat/atta is much better than plain flour/maida. Plain flour is devoid of fiber and thus not good for the gut. When you make it at home, you can also add sugar according to your palate and avoid the extra sugar in your diet.
Ingredients for chocolate walnut atta cake
Step by step pictures for eggless walnut cake recipe
1.Mix vinegar with milk (very lightly warm)
2.Mix baking soda,cocoa and flour.
3.Add powdered sugar
4.Add milk mix
5.Start mixing all ingredients,add Oil to the mix
6.Mix well all ingredients
7.Garnish with crushed walnuts,bake for at least 35 minutes at 170 C or until the toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake
read the recipe of Eggless chocolate walnut cake
Eggless chocolate walnut cake
- 1-¼ cup milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 cups wholemeal flour/atta
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar powdered
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup walnuts coarsely chopped/crushed
- Mix vinegar with milk (very lightly warm),so that it curdles a bit.
- Mix baking soda,cocoa and flour,add powdered sugar
- Add milk and vinegar mix,slowly start mixing all ingredients
- Add Oil to the mix and keep on mixing.
- transfer the contents to a baking tin.
- Garnish with crushed walnuts,bake for at least 30-35 minutes at 170C(fan forced) or until the toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake
- Let it cool on a wire rack,cut into slices
Click here to see more cake recipes.
Also, click here to see more recipe videos.