Paneer tikka masala is a dish full of flavor.Best paired with a garlic naan or a tandoori roti.You can serve the tikka as a starter and later serve some of it as the curry.Both are wonderful dishes with a fan-following of their own.
Cottage cheese is so versatile. It is a great way of having proteins.
How to make cottage cheese at home?
Best part is you can make it easily at home.Boil milk.Add some apple cider vinegar or juice of a lemon to it.Let it coagulate and strain it with a strainer.Easy peasy!Use the left-over water to make roti, steamed rice,kadhi and even soups.It is rich in protein too.I make it any time I have extra milk at home.
Go on to make wonderful dishes from rich and yummy cottage cheese.
You can never go wrong with cottage cheese.People of all age groups love it.
It is easy to chew making it a good meal for both young kids as well as elders who can't chew too much.
Step by Step pictures
- Heat oil in a pan,Add ginger,chilly and finely chopped onion with salt,cook until brown.
- Add the tomato puree along with spices and mix well.
3. Add yogurt and cook for few minutes until it comes together
4. Keep stirring and add 2 cups of water.
5. Let it come to a boil and add the paneer tikka to it.
Read the recipe of Paneer Tikka Masala
Paneer tikka masala-Grilled cottage cheese curry
- Paneer tikka prepared with 400gm paneer(refer to recipe in instructions)
- 2 tbsp ghee or oil
- 2 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes pureed
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ginger & chilli paste
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- Heat oil in a pan,Add ginger,chillies and finely chopped onion with salt,cook until brown
- Now add tomatoes puree and let it soften.
- Add spices and cook until oil oozes out.
- Add yogurt,cook for few minutes and add 2 cups of water.
- Cook until it starts boiling.
- Add paneer tikka cubes with capsicum and stir well.
- Cook for 10 minutes,turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with roti or jeera rice.
Click here for additional curry recipes.
Also, click here for more recipe videos.