Air fryer mushrooms are perfect sides with any soup or avocado toast. You can make them in few minutes. If you are a vegetarian or vegan they are superfood. Cooked whole mushrooms help avoid wrinkles and increase your vitamin D and B complex naturally. Cute as a button too!
What is better than eating your vitamins naturally? Recipes for whole mushrooms can be made in an oven too. Cooking time may vary according to the variety used.
You can use the airfryer to cook different vegetables such as air fryer brussel sprouts, air fryer potatoes, air fryer asparagus, air fryer corn, air fryer zucchini , air fryer yellow squash, air fryer red sweet potato, air fryer sweet potato ,air fryer whole cauliflower, air fryer okra, air fryer mushrooms, air fryer beans,air fried broccoli
Benefits of mushrooms
- They protect your brain as you age.
- Strengthens your bone structure.
- They are rich in B complex and vitamin D.
- They are a good source of potassium.
- Helps reduce anxiety.
- Helps boost your memory.
How to eat more mushrooms on a daily basis?
You can make a mushroom soup or air fry them. You can also slice them and add it to your vegan spinach pasta , chilli cheese toast and veg pizza. Make a vegan mushroom kofta or add it to mixed veg curries like veg jalfrezi or chili if you are in mood for a curry. You can also pair it with air fryer asparagus and air fryer broccoli. Portobello mushroom burger and bean mushroom burger are great options if you are in mood for some burger too.
- Whole white button Mushrooms
- Seasoning (I have used store bought Chipotle seasoning . You may just used garlic powder and salt)
How to air fry button mushrooms?
Wash the mushrooms nicely with water.
Preheat the air fryer at 180 deg C (360 F). for 10 mins. Toss 1 tbsp. oil with mushrooms. Place the mushrooms in the air fryer basket.
Air fry for 5 mins at 180 deg C (360 F).
In a bowl, mix the seasoning with oil.
- Add the seasoning to semi-cooked mushrooms in a bowl,mix it
- And continue to cook for 5-6 minutes 180 deg C (360 F). Once cooked, serve hot/warm.
- Use any seasoning of your choice. Sriracha, Cajun, Moroccan, Mexican taco for international flavors. Garam masala for mushroom air fryer Indian recipes. Adjust the heat and spice according to your taste.
Cooking mushrooms in air fryer is easy. You may use any variety available like oyster or clamshell. You can make air fried shiitake mushrooms or make air fried king oyster mushrooms. Timing may wary according to the variety. Recipe for whole mushrooms can be made in a pan or an oven too.
Store air fryer roasted mushrooms in an air tight container for 1-2 days in refrigerator.
Always reheat your left overs.
Always preheat your air fryer.
Button mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms, Portobello mushrooms, King oyster mushrooms and clamshell mushrooms are most common ones which are used in cooking.
You must consume within 2 days. Always reheat your leftovers.
air fryer mushrooms recipe | button mushrooms in air fryer | whole mushrooms recipe
- pastry brush
- 250 gm mushrooms white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. oil 1 tablespoon oil + 1 tablespoon oil
- 1-2 teaspoon chipotle seasoning any seasoning, or you may use garlic powder and salt.Adjust the seasoning as per the salt and spice you prefer.
- Salt as per taste depends on salt in the seasoning
- Wash the mushrooms nicely with water.
- Preheat the air fryer at 180 deg C (360 F). for 10 mins.
- Toss 1 tbsp. oil with mushrooms. Air fry for 5-6 mins at 180 deg C (360 F).
- In a bowl, mix oil and seasoning.
- Add the seasoning to semi-cooked mushrooms, mix it and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes 180 deg C (360 F)
- Once cooked, serve hot/warm.
Please share your inputs..