Corn on cob is an amazing snack. Whether you like them boiled or grilled. Corn is great for easy snack. It is very healthy as it has little or no oil, depending on how you cook it. You may steam them or boil them in a cooker or saucepan.
If you like it grilled, you can grill them on stove. You can also make air fryer corn on the cob in easy steps. Add vegan butter if you like instead of normal butter. If you are vegetarian, you may add some butter on top or grate some cheese on it. Add a dash of lemon, or put some garlic flakes or spice rub on it.
You can use the airfryer to cook different vegetables such as air fryer brussel sprouts, air fryer potatoes, air fryer asparagus, air fryer zucchini , air fryer yellow squash, air fryer red sweet potato, air fryer sweet potato ,air fryer whole cauliflower, air fryer okra, air fryer mushrooms, air fryer beans, air fryer whole mushrooms , air fryer tomatoes.
- Air fryer
- pastry brush
- corn on cob
- olive oil
How to make air fryer corn on the cob?
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 deg C or 390 F for 10 mins.
- Brush olive oil or butter and season salt on corn and air fry for 10-11 mins.
- Flip in between after brushing oil on the cob. Total cook time is 10-11 minutes.
- Once done, you may optionally garnish it with chopped parsley with more butter or just with lemon juice.
If you are vegetarian, you may use butter instead of olive oil. You can also garnish it with grated cheese on top
Just grill for an additional 1 minute with cheese on top of the cobs
Store it in refrigerator for 1-2 days. Air fry for couple of mins before you serve.
Air fryer corn on the cob recipe
- pastry brush
- 3 Corn on cob
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt optional
- ½ tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter optional for garnish
- ¼ cup cheese cheddar or pizza cheese for garnish, optional
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 deg C(390 F) for 10 mins.
- Mix oil/butter with salt and seasoning/herbs
- Brush oil/butter mix on corn and air fry corn cobs for 10-11 mins.
- Flip in between after brushing oil on cob.
- Once done, You may optionally garnish it with chopped parsley with butter or just with lemon if vegan.
- You may also garnish it with cheese and cook for a further 1 minute in the air fryer.
The kernels look plumper & more golden yellow. You can prick with knife to see if it is done.
Corn is rich in vitamin C. It also helps avoid cancer. It is very good for eye health. It helps avoid lens damage and cataract.