Best carrot tomato soup is the one which is made with minimal ingredients. There are many tomato soup recipes, like cream of tomato, vegan tomato soup. This soup is a very popular one. Nothing better than an easy homemade tomato soup when you are down and out. It is flavorful, cooks fast and it has my secret ingredient. I call it 1-2-3 tomato soup. Why?
Because it needs the ingredients in just that quantity to make it.
You can add other ingredients optionally but even with basic 3 ingredients. However, some salt n pepper it would taste just as yummy. This is a great recipe for detox or just when you want your kitchen budget in control. Especially now with budgets reaching the sky due to inflation or due to pandemics.
Benefits of homemade carrot tomato soup.
There are so many good soups which hydrate you in winter. As we tend to drink less water, we might get constipated. Have a soup regularly in winter. This ensures our gut health stays strong. Your skin also glows and you look fit and slim. Stay fit and beautiful with good health. Clear skin, healthy hair and good gut shows on your face.
As you glow, it shows!
So say yes to soup and bye bye to gut issues. Soup life is fun!
Why do we love it?
Tomato soup is one of the easiest and most loved recipes. I think it is the favorite when you want to share a soup bowl at a restaurant. I love making it on a cold winter night for supper. It is quick wholesome and healthy. You can pair it with a bowl of fresh salad. Italian pasta or just have it with some garlic bread.
Read the below recipe for this easy weight-loss dinner recipe.
How to make carrot tomato soup?
- Take fresh ingredients that include onion, tomato, carrot and apple
2. Heat oil and cook onions.
3. Add tomatoes, cook until soft.
4. Add rest of the veggies
5. Add water and let it boil
6. Once the veggies are soft, add soup stock
7. Blend the soup using a stick blender
8. Sieve the soup through a strainer
Read the carrot tomato soup recipe
Homemade Carrot tomato soup
- 1 tbsp vegan butter/butter/coconut oil
- 1 green apple halved and de-seeded
- 1 onion diced optional
- 1 carrots halved
- 4 medium tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp stock powder I use vegeta/massel.You may use any brand you maylike
- 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- In a pressure cooker/pot ,heat butter/oil and add onions to it. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes with salt, mix well and let it cook until soft
- Add carrots and apples, followed by water.
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked/soft,add soup stock and more water if required.
- Once it cools, Blend and strain the soup.
- Season with black pepper,serve hot
Watch the Carrot tomato soup recipe
click soup for more soup recipes.
click vegan For more vegan recipes.
Also, click recipe to see more recipe videos.