Spinach soup makes up for an easy meal.Full of nutrients and energy.It is vegan and gluten-free.Easy meals are great for both kids and adults.Usually, people have a palak shorba or cream of spinach when they go out.This is an easy one to make at home too.
Also, perfect when you are lazy to cook.
Palak/saag or greens are good for gut.You can have it as a salad or even as a spinach blueberry smoothie.Baby spinach can be blanched and kept in the refrigerator.Then,use it to make a curries.All traditional curries like palak paneer,undhiyu,sata bhajiyun,sarson ka saag are great for Iron.
Benefits of spinach:
- Rich in iron and Vitamins A,C and K.
- It helps you avoid constipation as it is full of soluble fiber.
- Great for folates and calcium.
- It improves eye health and promotes heart health.
- Helps ward off infection and inflammation.
How to make spinach soup? Step-by-step ingredients:
1.Cook onion & ginger in oil
2. Add tomatoes
3.Cook until tomatoes are soft
4. Add spinach,water and rest of the ingredient, cover and cook.
Read the spinach soup recipe below:
Click here to see more recipe videos.
Also, click here to see more soup recipes.