Avocado dressing salad is an easy meal, which gets a creamy texture. You do not need mayo for cream. People may be a fan of it but mayo comes with its calories. Meals should be filling and yet low in calories too.
Guacamole saves the day. Chop your fruit and veggies and make good bowl of salad. Use it as a base for your best ever avocado toast. If it is spring-summer, drink up that watermelon mint cooler. If you are welcoming winter, add a soup along. It is a great snack for kids. Instead of giving them sugar loaded commercial jam and biscuits. Serve them this avocado dip. Scoop it and make the dip. Serve it with sweet potato strips. They will love it. Add some lime to it for acidity. If you love dips, avocado dip will become your favorite too, just like hummus.
Say Goodbye to the high calorie eggy mayonnaise, welcome good low calorie avocado.
If you want to spearhead that weight-loss and look your best. Say yes to Avocado! This year has shook up the world. It is time to say goodbye to old ways. It is time to welcome the new change. Time for us to up the immunity quotient. Hence, ensure we bring our A game up. Time for a fit body too. Bring in the good food in your diet. There is no better time than today. Stay fit for a good life, for a better tomorrow!
Benefits of avocado:
- Good for hair.
- Improves health of eyes and skin.
- They regulate BP and are good for heart.
- It also reduces arthritis.
- Boosts fertility.
- It is very good for pregnant women too as they contain folates.
- Improves digestion as it is high in fiber.
- Promotes weight-loss.
How to make avocado ranch dressing?
You need the following ingredients for vegan avocado lime dressing
- ½ medium avocado (ripe)
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- salt/pepper as per taste
- Mash the avocado using a hand blender.Add water,lemon juice oil and salt/pepper and continue blending.
- The dip is ready once it has a smooth texture.
- You can store the dressing in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How to assemble the salad?
3. Add chopped tomatoes, onion, cucumber, boiled beans(kidney/chickpeas etc.),salad leaves in a bowl.
4. Add the avocado dip. Toss all ingredients. Serve fresh.
Once you have tossed the salad, its read to be served.
The below picture is of a variation with different salad ingredients.
Read the following similar recipes
Read the Vegan avocado lime dressing recipe below
avocado ranch dressing salad | Avocado dressing vegan recipe
for the dressing
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or as per taste
- 1-2 tablespoon virgin olive oil replace with water if you want less oil
- 1-2 tablespoon water this is optional,required if your avocado is not that soft.
- salt/pepper as per taste
mix salad ingredients
- 1 cucumber diced
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup canned/boiled beans/chickpeas
- 1 small onion diced
- handlful of salad leaves
- Mash the avocado using a hand blender& lemon juice ,add oil and salt and continue blending.You can use a smoothie jar as well in case you do not have a hand blender
- The dip is ready once it has a smooth texture
- Add tomatoes,onion,cucumber,boiled beans(kidney/chickpeas etc),salad leaves in a bowl
- Add the avocado dip,toss all ingredients.,serve fresh.
There are numerous varations possible, you can choose different types of beans,raw ingredients or use charred corn. I just use whatever is available in the fridge.