air fryer buffalo cauliflower is a simple recipe which looks complex when you first look at it. It is an easy fix for your keto vegan diet. You can serve it with a dip or hummus. Learn to make this easy air fryer crispy cauliflower for a good new year lunch. Air fryer cook takes lesser time than an oven and also gives great results. Thereby, makes life easy.
Whether its waffle fries, spring rolls or samosas, pizza pockets or air fryer bread. Making appetizers is an easy job. There are many healthy recipes you can make. If you are stuck on mains ,try making air fried broccoli , roasted veggies , air fryer brussel sprouts, air fryer potatoes, air fryer asparagus, air fryer corn, air fryer zucchini , air fryer yellow squash, air fryer red sweet potato, air fryer sweet potato ,air fryer whole cauliflower, air fryer okra, air fryer mushrooms, air fryer beans, air fryer whole mushrooms , air fryer tomatoes. Make an easy dessert too with some sweet shahi tukda and chocolate cup cakes.
- Air fryer
- Mixing bowl
- whole cauliflower
- seasoning mix
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
refer to recipe card for details.
Instructions for whole cauliflower in air fryer
Wash the cauliflower. Preheat the air fryer at 160C deg C/320 F for 10 mins.
Brush with 2 tablespoon oil (mixed with salt).
Place the cauliflower them in the airfryer tray or air fryer basket.
Cook the cauliflower at 160C/320F for 10 minutes. Brush/spray oil again and cook for 10 minutes more.
Prepare the seasoning mix by mixing oil and spices in a bowl.
Brush the cauliflower with the spice mix on the cauliflower.
Continue to cook the cauliflower at 160C/320F for 10 minutes. Brush/spray oil again and cook for 10 minutes more.
Depending on the size of the cauliflower you will need to cook for 5-10 more minutes.
Serve warm with a dip/hummus.
You can also brush butter and garlic powder on it if you want to make it vegetarian.
Add any seasoning as per you taste. Peri -peri , garam masala, curry powder or cajun to your air fryer roasted whole cauliflower head.
Store them in refrigerator in 3-4 days. Air fry for 3-4 mins before you serve.
Always preheat the air fryer before you cook your snacks in it.
In my pre heated air fryer, I cook them for close to 25 minutes.
air fried whole cauliflower recipe | whole roasted cauliflower recipe
- Mixing bowl
- 1 medium cauliflower head can use big/small size, the cooking time needs to be adjusted.
- 4 tablespoon olive oil or any vegetable oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon seasoning mix i prefer any barbeque mix, adjust as per taste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash the cauliflower ,brush with 2 tablespoon oil(mixed with salt).
- Place the cauliflower them in the airfryer tray.
- Preheat the air fryer at 160C deg C/320 F for 10 mins.
- Cook the cauliflower at 160C/320F for 10 minutes, brush/spray oil again and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Prepare the seasoning mix by mixing remaining oil and spices in a bowl and lemon juice.
- Brush the cauliflower with the spice mix on the cauliflower.
- Continue to cook the cauliflower at 160C/320F for 10 minutes, brush/spray oil again and cook for 10 minutes more
- Depending on the size of the cauliflower you will need to cook for 5-10 more minutes. Serve warm with a dip/hummus.
- Always keep the kitchen ventilated.
- Reheat your food leftovers before consumption. Discard if it tastes rancid or smells bad.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
Hope you will enjoy making this dish in your kitchen too! Do let us know how it turned out 🙂