Holi is one of the biggest Hindu festivals.It brings with it, the arrival of spring and colors in the world.It is also a time to enjoy sweets and snacks along with your loved ones.Enjoy the festival with the colors of food and frolic!Read below to see our top Holi recipes.
Scroll below to see our top Holi recipes
- Malpua : Easy eggless pancakes which just melt into the mouth. A must have at all Holi parties. Click here to see the recipe.
2. Thandai: The traditional nut and spice mix for cool milkshake which is a must have.A Gluten-free delight.Consumed with or without bhaang.Takes me back to the gullies of Benaras.Click here to see the recipe.
After all,Who can forget Rang Barse !
3. Moong dal kachori and Aloo sabji : Heavy brunch post the fun is definitely on the cards.Great food makes a great party after all.Click here to see the recipe
4. Baked Namak paare: Tiny tidbits of crunch and flavor.Original biscotti desi style.Nut free and vegan.Click here to see the recipe.
5. Vegan Gujiya: Why should vegans be left out when you party? After all Holi is a festival of colors and happiness.We give it a healthy twist by baking them before frying in hot oil.Helps you cook them quickly and with less oil.
6. Gluten-free Kala Jamun: Who is not mesmerized by these small syrup laden Kale Gulab Jamuns.Click here to see the recipe.
7. Quick Paan Ice cream: Betel leaf ice cream to finally digest all the heavy snacks and sweets. Gluten-free delight.Click here to see the recipe.
Click here to see more recipe videos.